This website is owned and operated by Mani Jewel having its Head Office 13/14, Girikunj Industrial Estate, Near Paper Box, Mahakali Caves Road Andheri East, Mumbai-400093 and having its Branch Office at Gujarat & Delhi. In using the www.manijewel.com service, of Mani Jewel are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website. Mani Jewel reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Mani Jewel. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of Mani Jewel.
B) Eligibility Criteria:
Retail Jeweller’s who are “competent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and Indian Company Act, 1956 are only eligible to use this website. If your age is below 18 years you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from/with this website. Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. In case if any Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order.
C) Order Policy:
- Order will be accepted against advance payment of 20% of the total value of order placed.
- Order will be process on the receipt of advance payment only.
- Refer to cancellation policy.( Point G)
- Order will be delivered as per the order delivery status (Product Wise).
- Extra time taken for any alteration or modification in the design will be informed prior the order is processed.
- Once the order is delivered the payment has to be made immediately on the receipt of items. For more details see payment clause. (Point F)
Our pricing is calculated using prevailing precious metal rates as per the market to give you the best possible value. When the ordered product is manufactured & before delivery the price of the precious metal will be fixed as per the current market price of Precious Metal with mutual understanding of the both the parties.
Whereas diamonds, labour and any other add-ons (pearls, colour-stone, etc.) will be fixed at the time of placing the order. Prices on the Website are subject to change without any prior notice.
E) Shipping Policy:
www.manijewel.com provides shipping facility for each and every order within India. Your delivery is fully insured. We would request all buyers for inspecting the package if in case there is any damage got detected at the time of receipt of the parcel.
- Free delivery on orders above 2 Lacs within India.
- Mani Jewel will only ship to street address, not a P.O. Box Address.
F) Payment Policy:
- Advance payment received against order will be incentivizing @24% p.a.
- Payment has to be made immediately on the receipt of the order items.
- Any delay in the payment will be charge an interest of 18% p.a
- All cheque payments should be crossed and made payable to Mani Jewel.
- Gold Payment shall be done in advance.
- Labour Payment shall be done on delivery.
G) Cancellation Policy:
- Buyer can cancel the order placed within 48 hours to avoid any cancellation charges.
- Thereafter cancellation charges of 10% will be applied of the total order value.
- In case of any order cancellation with customized design extra 5% will be charged of the order value.
H) Exchange Policy:
If the customer wishes to exchange any jewellery that is purchased from www.manijewel.com they can do so, by returning the same to www.manijewel.com registered address.
- 10% of invoice amount is exchangeable if the payment has been done within 3months on the order confirmation.
- During Exchange of the products with Mani Jewel if the product is found altered (Diamond Change, Used Product, etc..) they won’t be applicable for exchange policy
- During Exchange of products the shipping cost will be bored by the client and any loss, damage & alteration during the shipping process Mani Jewel will not hold any responsibility for the same
I) Buy Back Policy:
- Product shall be considered for Buy Back after deducting full Labour and 10% of Diamond Value.
- The Buy Back amount will be in the form of credit note which will be applicable in the next purchase.
- During Buy Back of the products with Mani Jewel if the product is found altered (Diamond Change, Used Product, etc..) they won’t be applicable for Buy Back policy
- During Buy Back of products the shipping cost will be bored by the client and any loss, damage & alteration during the shipping process Mani Jewel will not hold any responsibility for the same
All the below certifications will be available by www.manijewel.com
- BIS Hallmark
- Hallmarking & all above certifications will be provided and the charges will be borne by the buyer.
- In case of Buy Back Policy & Exchange Policy the Hallmarking & Certification charges will also be borne by the buyer.
Mani Jewel reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity / value of the items purchased by you and such restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. Mani Jewel reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
L) Fraudulent Transactions:
Mani Jewel reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the site fraudulently. Mani Jewel reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
M) Force Majeure:
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, Terrorism, War, Political insurgence, Insurrection, Riot, Civil Unrest, Act of civil or Military Authority, Uprising, Earthquake, Flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our “order online” service, or goods supplied using it, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.